The global construction industry is constantly changing. Growth in emerging markets, new funding alternatives and evolving customer demands are driving companies to develop more efficient and customer-focused operating models. To compete, companies need to maintain new approaches to risk management, operational efficiency, and supply chain optimisation. In addition, with the industry experiencing greater emphasis on reducing costs, more global sourcing, improved quality supplied products, and increased construction claims and litigation new complexities continue to emerge.
Procurement has a responsibility to respond. The best run strategic procurement teams know that sourcing, supplier selection, total cost of ownership, contract management and supplier relationship management are critical to obtaining the best suppliers, securing the most market advanced products and increasing business growth, profits and margins. With BravoAdvantage, construction procurement organisations can support business growth, profit and margins by helping to improve the quality of products while reducing costs, increase global leveraging initiatives, develop a strategic sourcing center of excellence and maintain good relationships with key suppliers:
- Actively measure and manage spend performance
- Proactively identify new sourcing opportunities, better manage compliance and more accurately report on savings
- Onboard, segment and manage suppliers based on performance, risk and future development
- Conduct simple and complex sourcing events and evaluate goods, works and services in an automated and collaborative fashion to reduce cycle times, increase transparency and deliver faster ROI
- Link contract performance to Supplier Value Management for a single repository for creating, storing and tracking contracts
- Unlock massive savings in critical categories by analysing sourcing scenarios to find the most advantageous approach
- Buy and pay for goods and services in a simplified, paperless, and cost-efficient way
BravoAdvantage is proven to deliver significant value to construction procurement organisations, to source and manage billions of kilometers of highways and roads across the globe and thousands of buildings, sidewalks and other infrastructure worldwide.
BravoSolution Customer Showcase:
Crossrail, HS2, Holcim, Italcementi Group, Lafarge, Limak Cimento and Superbeton-Grigolin Group
Clients in construction utilise BravoAdvantage to maximise supplier performance, reduce total cost of ownership, manage the contract and supplier’s lifecycle and increase compliance to industry regulations. BravoSolution the clear partner of choice in the construction industry.